discreet Investigations - san antonio private investigator - cibolo private investigator - investigations - san antonio cheater investigations - infidelity investigations - san antonio criminal private investigator - san antonio child custody investigator - private investigator new braunfels - background investigations - san antonio - private investigator schertz - private investigator seguin - process serverprocess service - guadalupe county process server - texas private investigator
Tell Tale Signs That Your Spouse May Be Cheating!
How Can We Help?
When it comes to your partner cheating, we don't believe there are any definitive clues. They could be working late, or they could be cheating late. They could be dressing up for you or the new person in their lives. That's what makes this type of thing so confusing and hurtful. When you trust your spouse, you trust their explanations. But there are always certain things that get your attention. The things that get your attention don't seem to change much over the years, but with the new technology, those little hints now seem to involve a lot more cellphones and social media and a lot less lipstick on the collar. Here are 10 tell tale signs that your spouse may be cheating.
1. They start dressing better and are more concerned about how they look. They may start a new gym membership or something as simple as changing colognes or perfume.
2. They start guarding their cellphones and take calls out of your view. They use a low voice or whisper on the phone or hang up quickly when you enter the room.
3. They start password protecting everything and deny you access. Possibly creating new email accounts and fake identities on social networks.
4. They start arguements as an excuse to stomp out of the house or they just sneak out. They say they are going to the store and return 8 hours later.
5. Their work schedule changes. They start working more late nights or have to go out of town for the weekend for business.
6. They become "accusatory," asking if you are being true to them, usually out of guilt or they become defensive when the subject of infidelity comes up.
7. They spend an excessive amount of time on the computer, especially after you've gone to bed. They suddenly shut down the computer when you enter the room.
8. They start new financial accounts without you knowing. You begin to notice strange credit card transactions. The amount of money being deposited into your checking/savings account drops off.
9. They become distant and not as involved in what goes on at home. They suddenly either stop having sex with you or they suddenly want more sex, more often.
10. I would venture to say that the biggest tell tale sign is the fact that you ask the question to begin with. If your gut is telling you something is wrong, it probably is.
Copyright 2007 © Discreet Investigations All rights reserved.